It has been an interesting start to the new year for our young company to say the least. As changes continue to emerge from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have found that the flexibility of being a virtual firm has proven itself invaluable. Even though ours has been deemed an essential industry, our work methodology has not been upended. So, in case you are wondering about the status of our work, which is just one reason we provide these regular project updates, our clients’ projects have been able to continue largely as planned. In addition, we have been able to focus on adapting to the changing needs of our valued contractors and consultants as well as those of the jurisdictions vital to the success of each project. To say that we are pleased with the performance of REspace through this volatility is an understatement. A hearty thank you to all the clients who make this possible. And now, without further ado, here are REspace’s project updates on completed or in-progress work:
- A residential bathroom accessibility remodel in Collinsville, IL, for a recently paralyzed veteran.
- A new elevated residential deck in Edwardsville, IL
- A new residential garage and mudroom addition in Edwardsville, IL
- A new firewall design in an existing townhome that permitted two families to avoid eviction in St. Louis County
- Interior tenant modifications for Underground Dojo in Collinsville, IL
- Tenant Improvement project for All Volleyball’s new headquarters in St. Louis, MO
But What About New Projects?
Now that we’ve detailed a few project updates, we’d like to address the status of new project requests. New projects have not stopped coming across our desks (so to speak). In fact, we continue to receive requests to initiate projects daily. They are then scheduled according to type and circumstance. We observe the social distancing guidelines in the jurisdictions where we are asked to work, to keep you safe. If you have an architecture or design project that you need help with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We will schedule a virtual tour to meet you and conduct the initial consultation. Contact us directly here.